2019-2020 Lumberjack Basketball Schedule

11,875 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by CertifiedAxeman98
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

No-look said:

I figured the Duke game would be sold out when they realized we were on the schedule. Gonna be a lot of disappointed Duke fans when the final buzzer sounds.

I'll be (exuberantly) shocked if we beat Duke, but there's no reason why we can't hang with them for much of the game. (Just trying to be realistic here...)

I'm betting your 401k on us beating Duke, we'll split the profit.
Now that's being confident.... a win would be a YouTube keeper. Hoping we can be competitive and make them earn W (if they get lucky). Lol
nacluth
I'll get in on that!
TallTexan
nacluth said:

I'll get in on that!

Deal, but you gotta bring the snacks for the watch party.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

No-look said:

I'll be (exuberantly) shocked if we beat Duke, but there's no reason why we can't hang with them for much of the game. (Just trying to be realistic here...)

I'm betting your 401k on us beating Duke, we'll split the profit.

Let's see... That Nacluth fellow chimed in and said that he wants in on it, too, so... Based on my massive 401-K of $60, the three of us should each walk away with about $4.50 in winnings, right? WHAT A COUNTRY!!
nacluth
TallTexan said:

Deal, but you gotta bring the snacks for the watch party.
O'doul's and Cheetos!

Really though a watch party...say in the Coliseum over Thanksgiving break would be awesome SFA athletics team.
purpleballs
PurpleOut said:

Confirmed that it's accurate. I'm assuming we get a very small amount reserved for players/families that won't be sold to public. It's a small place, but I still thought we'd get more than that. They're directing everyone to the secondary market.
So assuming stubhub is the way to go? Looks like the cheapest seats are tickets in the bleachers behind the bench.
PurpleOut
Staff
purpleballs said:

PurpleOut said:

Confirmed that it's accurate. I'm assuming we get a very small amount reserved for players/families that won't be sold to public. It's a small place, but I still thought we'd get more than that. They're directing everyone to the secondary market.
So assuming stubhub is the way to go? Looks like the cheapest seats are tickets in the bleachers behind the bench.
Those aren't behind the bench, those are are across and are the student section that you see on tv. However, they are available for GA for select games. And, I'm assuming they are for our game because it's two days before Thanksgiving and classes end that day. Still, probably the best option at this point. You can see a better map here.

There is a ticket exchange as well however. I've contacted a different group and read some threads on their board. Tickets now are available to existing donors, who basically buy everything up before they go on sale to the general public. If any of them have tickets that can't be used they can put them on for sale on their exchange. Which apparently is also based on donor priority.

Someone on their board also mentioned there's normally tickets available for games like ours outside the day of. I don't honestly think it'll be a problem getting in, there will be tickets available, just depends how much you want to spend and if you want to change trying to get one before tipoff outside.

PurpleOut
Staff
Created a Duke thread on the Roadtrip board, since there seems to be some decent interest and to avoid making this thread too large.
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Really though a watch party...say in the Coliseum over Thanksgiving break would be awesome SFA athletics team.

That is really a great idea! If I lived closer to Nac I'd be there in a heartbeat. Having a watch party, seeing SFA on the big screen at the Coliseum going up against mighty Duke could get some students more excited about the team and the season, especially freshmen and other new students.

SFA ATHLETICS, ARE YOU READING THIS? MR. IVEY, ARE YOU READING THIS?
PurpleOut
Staff
I think that's a great idea as well. May not get a lot of student attendance for Duke though, with school being out.
SFAJack_76
I like the idea also, but with school out for Thanksgiving, there won't be any students in Nacgodoches for the Duke game.
nacluth
Agreed it would be a small turnout probably, but if you kept it casual (no tickets or $2/pop)...maybe not even concessions. Just come in and enjoy the game, I bet you could get a decent local draw.
SFAJack_76
CertifiedAxeman98
I wish there were some times added to the schedule. I can see some of the times on their opponents schedules so there are some times set I just wish that was updated. Also, a clean up items on the schedule is the first time we play UNO they don't show it as a Southland game.

https://sfajacks.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Also, now have my younger son's flag football schedule and all the games are at 8 or 9 in the morning so that is good I should be at most of the Saturday games and probably most of the Wed. games as well.
Page 5 of 5

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.