Clint Conque Camp

3,323 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by corleycl
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
This was the final summer football camp so I dropped in. Blew past numbers out of the water with over 300 attendees. That's a massively underrated measuring stick of interest in SFA recruiting. Whatever they're doing right now to attract interest from high school players/coaches, it's working.

I'm pretty excited for the Spring 18 signing day after seeing what I saw yesterday.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

SFA Jack Fanatic
INiedrauer said:

This was the final summer football camp so I dropped in. Blew past numbers out of the water with over 300 attendees. That's a massively underrated measuring stick of interest in SFA recruiting. Whatever they're doing right now to attract interest from high school players/coaches, it's working.

I'm pretty excited for the Spring 18 signing day after seeing what I saw yesterday.
Any other schools participating? If so, which ones?
INiedrauer
Staff
I know Air Force, LA-Monroe, Houston, Baylor and a couple I'm forgetting have been there this summer, but I didn't see anyone during the camp yesterday.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

corleycl
Looks like Sam had 700+...

ECHO26
You can't count visitation day down the road
INiedrauer
Staff
Sam had two camps. SFA had four. That's apples and oranges but compared to past SFA camps (where they traditionally do four on campus), 300 is an impressive number.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

corleycl
gotcha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.