Southland Conference Media Day

3,576 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TallTexan
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
The Sawmill will be on-site for the SLC football media day tomorrow. All teams (including SFA) will have time set aside to answer questions (coaches and student athletes) and it will be broadcasted live on ESPN3.

If you have questions you would like answered by any coach/player from around the league (full list here), post below and I'll do my best to get an answer for you tomorrow.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

SFAXE93
I keep hearing about a more aggressive style defense from new DC Jeff Byrd.

What can we expect to see different or more of from the defensive side of the ball this season?
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFAXE93
We have one of the biggest, (as in height) WR corps in the nation, was that by design?
SFAXE93
ECHO26
I would like to know with the huge recruiting class is there anyone freshman they feel that might be an impact on this season
TallTexan
I have a question for the Sam coach:

Could you explain the significance of the correlation betwen the Sam Houston school colors and traditional prison uniform colors. Was that by design and intended to pay homage to the area's largest employer?
MasterAxe
I used to rag on Sam Houston all the time...i'm probably gonna stop for a while.

Only one reason why...they keep whooping our ass in football.

They might be from a trash town with trash colors and a trash mascot...but they are pile-driving us up and down the field constantly.

Please, SFA, do better, so I can get back to more aggressive trashing of SH.
SFASawmillGuy
That's no fun.
SFAXE93
With the exception of the last BOTPW they have not been kicking our butts. The games have been very close.
TallTexan
MasterAxe said:

I used to rag on Sam Houston all the time...i'm probably gonna stop for a while.

Only one reason why...they keep whooping our ass in football.

They might be from a trash town with trash colors and a trash mascot...but they are pile-driving us up and down the field constantly.

Please, SFA, do better, so I can get back to more aggressive trashing of SH.
Basketball wins > FCS football wins.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.